Submit your film
Are you a Latin American citizen?
Submit your film today!
Submit your film (long, short, documentary) and our Judges will select the following categories.
Best Visual Effects
Best Original Music
If you do not follow the conditions presented below, your film submission will be automatically discarded from the selection.
The submission fee is of 20euro / 500kč.
The finalists who will have their film screened during the festival will be informed via email and phone call.
Conditions for Submission
1. Must fill out submission form before the deadline of AUGUST 14, 2021. Finalists that will have their films screened in Prague will be announced on the 28th of August.
2. The film must be sent via a private hyperlink (per example www.wetransfer.com).
3. Must provide a preview or trailer along with the submission form via a hyperlink.
4. For each selected film MPIFF has the right to use 30 seconds of the film or preview/trailer for publicity materials.
5. The film cannot be older than June 2019.
6. If the submission form is not fully filled out your form will be discarded.
7. You must have completed & signed the submission form and attach all necessary documents.
8. If selected as a finalist you will have to provide your film in a FULL HD or HD format accorded with MPIFF staff.
9. Submission is open only for Latin American citizens
What you receive after submission
1. Confirmation of submission.
2. Discounts will be announced soon...
If selected by Judges as Finalists
We will ask you for the following information and materials:
1. Word document that containing short synopsis (approx. 120 words) and director’s bio (approx. 100 words).
2. High resolution movie poster.
3. Three high resolution Photos or stills from the film.
4. Director’s photo.
5. Any additional publicity materials if available.
When submitting the form to our email (email@example.com) add the email of the account from which the payment was processed.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions. Any changes to the competition will be notified to the entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.